Top 25 Fiber Rich Food That Should Eat :
Fiber is very important for our body. It leaves our stomach undigested and ends up in our colon, where it feeds friendly gut bacteria, leading to various health benefits.
The recommended daily intake is 25 grams for women and 38 grams for men.
Here are top 25 fiber-rich foods for our healthy body,
01. Avocado: Overflowing with potassium, omega-3 fatty acids and a significant amount of dietary fiber, raw avocado is extremely versatile in salads, on sandwiches, as guacamole or simply eaten with a spoon, delivering more than 13 grams of fiber if you eat an entire fruit.
02. All Berries: Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries etc. are fiber-rich food. One cup of raspberries provides more than 1/3 of your necessary fiber for the day.
03. Coconut: Coconut is also a fiber-rich food, a tiny piece of coconut supplies an impressive 16% of our daily value of dietary fiber.
04. Brussels sprouts: Just a half cup (78 grams) of cooked Brussels sprouts contains 2 grams of fiber, fulfilling up to 8% of your daily fiber needs.
05. Artichokes: Artichokes is one of the best sources of fiber. In one cup artichokes contains 10.3 grams fiber.
06. Peas: Peas is another good source of fiber. In every one cup peas contains 9 grams fiber.
07. Okra: okra is also a good source or fiber. In every half cup of okra contains 3 grams of fiber.
08. Asian pears: A medium size of pears contains 6 grams of fiber.
09. Acorn Squash: In every one cup of acorn squash its contains 9 grams of fiber.
10. Figs: Dried figs and fresh figs are a great source of fiber. In a very large fig, it contains 1.9 grams of fiber.
11. Turnips: In the US, turnips are underutilized. Packed with essential nutrients and a great source of fiber, turnips can be enjoyed raw or cooked. In one cup of turnips, it contains 3.1 grams of fiber.
12. Black Beans: the Black bean is a good source of fiber. In one cup of black beans, it contains 15 grams of fiber.
13. Chickpeas: Chickpeas are very rich in fiber. In every one cup of chickpeas contains 12.5 grams of fiber.
14. Lima Beans: In every one cup of lima beans contains 13.2 grams of fiber.
15. Split Peas: Split seeds contains 16.3 grams of fiber per cup.
16. Lentils: Lentils contains 15.6 grams of fiber per cup.
17. Nuts: Nuts are a healthy way to quickly increase of fiber intake. Almond total dietary fiber is 11.6 grams of fiber per cup. And walnuts total dietary fiber is 7.8 grams of fiber per cup.
18. Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds contains 2.8 grams of fiber per tablespoon.
19. Chia Seeds: Chia seeds contains 10.6 grams of fiber per ounce.
20. Quinoa: Quinoa contains 5.2 grams of dietary fiber in every one cup cooked.
21. Apples: Apples are among the tastiest and most satisfying fruits we can eat. They are also relatively high in fiber. In a medium-size apple, its contain 4.4 grams of fiber.
22. Bananas: A green or unripe banana also contains a significant amount of resistant starch, a type of indigestible carbohydrate that functions like fiber. In a medium-sized banana contains 3.1 grams of fiber.
23. Carrots: The carrot is a root vegetable that is tasty, crunchy and highly nutritious. In one cup of carrots, it contains 3.6 grams of fiber.
24. Beets: The beet, or beetroot, is a root vegetable that is high in various important nutrients. In one cup of beets, it contains 3.8 grams of fiber.
25. Broccoli: Broccoli is a type of cruciferous vegetable that is high in fiber. In one cup of broccoli, it contains 2.4 grams of fiber.
After the discussion, we can say it is very important to take fiber rich food every day. Diets high in fiber may reduce the risk of obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.